Real Estate Information
In an effort to facilitate necessary communication about the building and its operations, the following information has been posted to assist buying, selling, refinancing, insurance issues, etc.
- Three story brick building
- 12 units of various sizes, one & two bedrooms
- Assigned parking is available for 10 of the units
- Individual storage units and common bike room in the basement
- Shared laundry room in basement with key cards
- Roof replaced in 1996
- Roof was cleaned and resurfaced in 2005
- New boiler installed 2017
- Masonry repairs and roof parapet & chimney updated in 2020
- City inspections all up-to-date
- No liens on the building or any of the units
- New outdoor floodlights
- New fire-resistant doors installed on all unit entrances and common hallway entries.
The Management of the Building
Prairie Shores Management took over building management in 2011.
Prairie Shores reps are on site on a bi-weekly basis to oversee and work with our existing service providers to ensure our high standards of satisfaction are being met. Assessments have been cut by 15% since Prairie Shores took over.
The Board of Directors
- Five owners are on the board
- The Board meets a minimum of four times a year